Keep up-to-date with our blog. It has information about different topics related to managing finances, learning about finances, as well as ways to improve your financial health and wealth. If you would like to get this type of content in your inbox each month, we also publish a newsletter.
- Scam Corner: Close Up Hacker Opportunities With A Digital Clean-UpThe new year is often a time when people decide to bring organization to the chaos and disorder in life. While this often means tidying up physical objects, don’t… Read more: Scam Corner: Close Up Hacker Opportunities With A Digital Clean-Up
- How To Survive CaregivingThe late First Lady Rosalynn Carter had a famous quote: “There are only four kinds of people in the world — those that have been caregivers, those that are… Read more: How To Survive Caregiving
- Want To Save More? A DMM Can Help With That!As a daily money manager (DMM), I like to say that I help people achieve financial goals that a person is having trouble meeting themselves. Money is emotional and… Read more: Want To Save More? A DMM Can Help With That!
- Scam Corner: Watch Out For Smishing This Holiday SeasonIf you’ve recently received a text message from the post office saying there was a problem with package delivery and to click a link to fix it, you’ve been… Read more: Scam Corner: Watch Out For Smishing This Holiday Season
- Laid Off? How To Manage Money Between JobsAs the government raises interest rates to avoid runaway inflation, this will result in a slowing of the economy. Along with this, businesses may find a need to lay… Read more: Laid Off? How To Manage Money Between Jobs
- Moving To Another State For Grandkids May Be More Costly Than You ThinkFor someone just retired, a thought might be to move closer to children or grandchildren now that the job no longer is a factor. This can be a compelling… Read more: Moving To Another State For Grandkids May Be More Costly Than You Think
- Would You Like That Hurricane For Take Out?The hurricane season runs from June through November each year. However, much like deer do not always cross at deer crossing signs, hurricanes do not limit themselves to just… Read more: Would You Like That Hurricane For Take Out?
- Scam Corner: FTC Ramping Up Enforcement of Illegal Dark Pattern WebsitesWhat do the companies Vonage, Epic Games, and Amazon have in common? All have been fined by the Federal Trade Commission for dark patterns that went afoul of FTC… Read more: Scam Corner: FTC Ramping Up Enforcement of Illegal Dark Pattern Websites
- Avoiding A Crisis of Finances As An Older AdultWhen I get a new older adult client, more often than not, their finances are a mess. There are missed payments, accounts that have gone to collections, a large… Read more: Avoiding A Crisis of Finances As An Older Adult
Click here to read all of our blog posts